What To Expect
- First, our local St. Simon’s Island and Brunswick movers will let you know in advance what time they will be showing up to begin the move. We will be sure to show up on time.
- The entire crew will do a walk-through with the owner of the house to determine which articles of furniture will be moved. During the walk-through, we will look for damaged furniture and let the owner know.
- The next step of the move will be making sure the house is properly prepped before beginning the move. This means covering the front door with a pad, covering door jams with pads, padding up all the bannisters, laying carpet shield throughout the house and making sure all hardwoods are covered with pads.
- Bulky items made of wood such as dressers and end tables will be wrapped with a pad inside the house before being moved onto the truck. This will ensure the safety of the furniture and the walls.
- Our movers have a certain technique of loading the furniture onto the truck. They will bring items from different rooms to ensure the truck will be loaded as tight as possible. This will keep the furniture in place while the truck is in transit.
Amelia Island / Jacksonville
2865 First Ave.
Fernandina Beach, FL